Below are links to a peer-reviewed studies, articles in medical journals, or news articles regarding the efficacy of budesonide.
Medical Journal Articles or Studies
- Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection – ScienceDirect (from the American Journal of Medicine)
- Inhaled corticosteroids and COVID-19: a systematic review and clinical perspective (from European Respiratory Journal)
- Inhaled corticosteroids in virus pandemics: a treatment for COVID-19? (From The Lancet)
- SARS-CoV-2 and The Case for Empirical Treatment (upcoming in the Global Journal of Science Frontier Research – Volume 20, Issue 4)
- Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection (US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health)
- Budesonide facilitates weaning from mechanical ventilation in difficult-to-wean very severe COPD patients (US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health)
- Effect of nebulized budesonide on respiratory mechanics and oxygenation in acute lung injury/acute respiratory distress syndrome (US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health)
- Common Asthma Drug May Help People Fight COVID: ‘It Should Reduce Hospitalizations by Around Half (CBN News)
- Is a new steroid treatment a miracle solution for COVID-19—or is it snake oil? (Fortune Magazine)
- Experts Debate While West Texas Doctor Stands Ground on Inhaled Steroid for COVID-19 (Trial Site News)
Below are links to studies or articles about the efficacy or success of some of the other remedies we recommend for prevention.
- Mouthwash eliminates coronavirus in 30 seconds… in the lab (BBC Science Focus)
- Library of Articles and Studies on the success of the H2Bev drinks (H2Bev website)
- Vitamin D can help reduce coronavirus risk by 54%: Boston University doctor (Boston Herald)