Your BEST Resource for Surviving Covid
Budesonide is an inhaled corticosteroid that has been proven 90% effective for Covid with two randomized control trials (RCTs) from Oxford University. It has been silenced, ignored, and shamed. More than Ivermectin and HCQ. Why?
It is the ONE drug that can keep you from going TO the hospital and get you OUT of the hospital, even if you are on a ventilator.
This website was created and is run by selfless volunteers and is full of resources to help you from tools & tips on how to treat from home, providers who will prescribe to patient advocates. See below for more information.
IMPORTANT: See the study by Oxford University (randomized control trial) showing a 90% reduction in hospitalization for people with COVID.
How to use this website:
(See Medical Disclaimer)
- If you have Covid symptoms or test positive, visit the Got Covid? page.
- If you have lingering effects from Covid or the Shots, visit our Toolkit or Long Haul Support page, or take our health needs survey so we may best serve you.
- If you need to find a doctor or medical provider for the protocol, visit the Providers page.
- If you need help advocating for a loved one with Covid in the hospital, visit the Patient Advocacy page or call our hospital helpline for immediate free assistance..
- If you need help finding a pharmacy that will prescribe safe, effective meds, visit the Pharmacies page for a list of compounding pharmacies that are licensed in many states and can safely ship your prescriptions to you.
- If you are a doctor who wants proof of the protocol, read the studies and articles on the Validation page and read or watch the doctor and patient testimonials on the Stories page.
- If you are a provider and would like to be included in our network (publicly or privately), complete the form here.
- If you want more information about budesonide in general, visit the Budesonide page.
***Please note that this is NOT Dr. Bartlett’s personal website so he does not see nor respond to any email. Please do not email him through this website. We are volunteers who are just helping people get access to solutions.***
***Medical disclaimer: This website was created for informational purposes only and has no ties to any drug company or physician. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. In addition, no one involved in this website has financial ties to any of the suggested therapies. We are merely patient advocates, trying to save lives and fight medical censorship.***