Budesonide is an inhaled corticosteroid that is currently being studied for its efficacy with COVID-19. It is a common, safe prescription therapy that is FDA-approved for breathing issues and has helped thousands survive Covid worldwide.
UPDATE: The most recent study by Oxford University (randomized control trial) showed a 90% reduction in hospitalization for people with COVID.
How to use this website:
(See Medical Disclaimer)
- If you have Covid symptoms or test positive, go to the Got Covid? page (stage 2).
- If you were exposed to someone or need help with prevention, go to the Got Covid? page (stage 1).
- If you need to find a provider for the protocol, go to the Providers page.
- If you need help advocating for a loved one with Covid in the hospital, go to the Got Covid? page (stage 3).
- If you need help with “long haulers syndrome” or lingering issues, go to the Got Covid? page (stage 4).
- If you are a doctor who wants proof of the protocol, read the studies and articles on the Validation page and read or watch the doctor and patient testimonials on the Stories page.
- If you are a provider and would like to be included in our network (publicly or privately), go to the Providers page and complete the form.
- If you want to download the full protocol to give to your doctor, you can find it here.
Quotes about Budesonide and Covid …
“…I am heartened that a relatively safe, widely available and well studied medicine such as an inhaled steroid [budesonide] could have an impact on the pressures we are experiencing during the pandemic.”
Professor Mona Bafadhel of Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford
“It’s enough for me to know that I’m not putting tubes in people’s throats, knowing that they might not ever get them out.”
Andrea Malcolm, Critical Care Provider, Frio Regional Hospital
“…but if we keep 60 percent of people out of hospital (using budesonide), then, well, that’s the kind of thing we throw a barbecue over.”
Dr. Dan Nicolau, Covid researcher, University of Oxford
“For days I thought I was going to pass. Within hours of taking the budesonide treatments from home, I knew I was going to pull through. Second day I felt better. Third day I felt much better. On the eighth day I felt fabulous. On the tenth day, I tested negative. And now I have been able to help others.”
Francisco Bejarano, Covid survivor
“If I had not seen the video of Dr. Bartlett‘s success and if I had not had the wherewithal to fight, to advocate, and finally to demand that I be prescribed the budesonide, I believe that I would have been in the hospital on a ventilator and probably would not be writing this letter.”
James Lloyd, Covid survivor
***Medical disclaimer: This website was created for informational purposes only and has no ties to any drug company or physician. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. In addition, no one involved in this website has financial ties to any of the suggested therapies. We are merely patient advocates, trying to save lives and fight medical censorship.***